Wednesday 1 August 2012

July winners


Good evening, hope everyone is OK, to those of your living in the UK I won't mentions the 'summer' weather.

Another super month with some fabulous entries, as always our thanks to everyone who joined in the fun and shared your lovely work with us all. So now for some winners,

Winners of the stamps from Penny Black are:

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Sue

Beacorona

Lorraine

Winner of the Prom Markers from Letraset is:

Jane

Winner of the voucher from Addicted to Stamps is:

Katja

And finally winner of the Sir Stampalot prize is:

Alethia

Well done and congratulations to you all, please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with your full postal addys and go pick up our winners badge from our sidebar to display on your own blogs.

I will be back on Sunday with our August challenge so do pop back then and check out what we have in store for you.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Yipee! I am a winner. Well done to all the other winners too.
Thanks so much for such a fun challenge.
Jane x

Bea said...

I'm a winner too! This makes me so happy, thank you so much

Bea