Wednesday 30 July 2014

July winners


Good afternoon to you all and thank you for so many lovely entries to our Dies and Punches theme which ended lunchtime today.

I know this is a couple of days earlier than usual but I am off on holiday Saturday so though it might be sensible to announce our winners today so that you can get in touch and I can sort your prize before I go. Please note that I will not have internet access when I am away so any prizes not claimed by Saturday 2nd will be dealt with after 18th August.

Winner of the stamps from Penny Black...............

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Dorte

Andrea

Liz

The prize from Marianne Designs...............

Daniele
Wünsch dir was

The prize from Nicecrane Designs................


The prize from CraftBag....................

Sarah

The prize from FlonzCraft.................

Eve


Huge congratulations to you all, please mail me with your full postal addy's and don't forget to colelct our winners badge for your own sidebars.

For just the one month our August challenge will start a day early on Saturday 2nd August.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh My word!! Thank you so much...what a lucky girl I am!! Well done to the other winners too xx

Anonymous said...

Oh, i am lucky girl too, thanks so much <3 Gratulation to the other winners too!
X Daniela

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. Looking forward to the next challenge

Liz said...

I'm one of the winners too! Thank you! Congratulations to all the other winners. x

Unknown said...

Congratulations winners, beautiful creations! Have a lovely holiday x

Liz said...

Thank you for my prize! The postie delivered it today! x