Friday 2 February 2018

January winners

Hello all, just popping in to announce the winners of our 'Something New' theme which was really, really busy, thanks to all of you for sharing your new goodies with us and making such super creations with them.

Winners links removed to comply with GDPR

Prizes from Penny Black

Helen

Pat

Sharon


The £15 voucher from Swedish House Crafts...........

Fiki

And the Tonic die goes to.............

Karen

Well done to you all, please mail me with your full names and postal addresses so I can send your prizes.


As per usual the Design Team have been keeping their eyes open for the entries using Penny Black stamps and would love to invite Sharon to be our March Guest Designer, please mail me so I can tell you all about our theme for that month.

I will be back on Sunday with our new challenge.

9 comments:

Janis said...

Congratulations and well done to each of the winners!!! Big congrats, especially, to my crafty friend, Fiki!!! Yay!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to all!

Fikreta said...

Congrats to all!
those are gorgeous cards!
Im so happy to be one of the winners!
made my day!
hugs

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners and top picks. Hugz

Sharon said...

Thanks for selecting my card as one of this months winners and congratulations to all the others. Sharon x

lynda said...

Congratulations to all the winners and top picks!!! Great cards!

Sharon said...

Congrats to all the winners.

Thanks for choosing me to be your Guest Designer, I've sent an email.

Cynthia said...

Congrats!

Pat said...

How lovely to be the winner of some PB goodies, thank you Brenda and I will be e-mailing you shortly. Congratulations to all the other winners too. x